- Learn how to make FABULOUS Mexican food, just like someone's abuela (grandmother) would make. Already can do mole and tamales and pozole soup--but there's much so more to learn.
- Get an MFA in creative writing
- Publish a book on gift-making
- Publish two or more poetry books and become known as a "poet" rather than a technical writer!
- Learn to speak Spanish
- Learn to dance the Tango
- Learn to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata on the piano
- Learn how to read Japanese on a grammar school student's level (can read on a pre-school kid's level!)
Indiaand Sri Lanka
- Go back to
Japanand spend time in Kyoto(only visited there briefly for a few days), and climb this time. (I lived near Mt. Fuji for a few months, but never visited it!) Mt. Fuji
- Visit the Middle East, especially
Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and (I know--that's just barely Middle-eastern--more like eastern European-Greek--but basically a Muslim culture). Am mostly interested in the food, architecture, music, and art. Turkey
- Publish a children's book, complete with the children's songs and lullabies I have written (so that a child can press a button and hear the song, as it fits in with the story)