Here's what On Top Magazine found out about Palin—that she:
- Does not support hate crime legislation
- Does not support:spousal benefits for gay couples
- Attempts to "preserve the definition of marriage as defined in the Constitution"
- Has links to anti-gay groups, including connections to anti-gay Phyllis Schlafly and Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann
- Her church attempts to reform gays, with a God can "transform the lives of those impacted by homosexuality" message, and believes gay people can be made straight via "group discussions, counseling, Bible reading and prayer."