For 2010, my resolutions are already underway.
- To revamp and redo the home office. Check. Or mostly check, anyway--still have some cobwebs to straighten out.
- Revamp and redo Jaclyn (our six-year-old)'s bedroom. Hubs did some sorting, but we're still hunting for a loft bed to replace the icky futon bed in there (it's so college dorm room).
- Learn how to use QuickBooks and get our home business in good shape, accounting-wise--haven't done this yet. Ugh!
- Learn AutoCAD and be able to earn money for our home business doing landscape drafting. Signed up for a course--it starts this week.
- Exercise more assiduously. Check. I've started running again. I need to do daily yoga practice, no matter where I am, and go to classes when possible. Also started biking again--with the whole family, now that Jaclyn has a tandem bike trailer that attaches to hubby's bike. Cool, huh?
- Learn more about cooking. Better sushi. More confident roasted meats and fish. More vegetarian dishes. More breads.